Monday, August 16, 2010

Macro Monday

I was roaming around the yard this morning after watering my vegetable seeds and noticed a few flowers blooming today, that were not in bloom yesterday. As I was taking photos, I thought to myself, I need a meme for Macro Monday. After a quick search, I found Lisa’s Chaos, she is the host of Macro Monday.

clerodendrum bungei
Clerodendrum bungei

obedient plant
Obedient Plant
If you enlarge this picture, you’ll see white specs on the bee, I guess he’s covered in pollen.


penta
Penta


zipper spider
Argiope aurantia
This zipper spider has been chillin’ out here for a few days. Hope he’s catching something.

4 comments:

  1. The image of the Penta in bloom is just lovely as is the one of Clerodendrum.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi garden girl!
    What beautiful pictures you've got here! I love the clerodendrum. I haven't seen this plant before. Well maybe it doesn't grow in my part of the world.
    Greetings from Switzerland
    Alex

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous blooms, love those bursts of color!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm blown away that any of you complimented my photos. Thank you very much. Each of your sites have amazing photography, they are beautiful to look at.

    ReplyDelete